I screwed up - ACEx Tools

  • ranzelc2001
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2003
      On the last version of the simulator, the status
      register writability was changed to model the
      device more acurately. I just discovered the
      change killed the LDC instruction by mistake.
      The fixed version is available here in the Files
      section. The installation can be run over the top
      of the installed tools. Simulator.exe and
      ACEBook.chm will be updated.

      I hope this didn't cause anyone any frustration.
      My apologies, Rob