New Year With ACE

  • Altamont Commuter Express
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 12, 2011
      header new header

      ACE In The New Year

      Welcome to another great year of riding the Altamont Commuter Express! ACE looks forward to serving you throughout 2011 as there are a number of projects in development such as the station video surveillance system, ACE maintenance facility, high-speed rail [ http://www.acerail.com/sjrrc/capitalprojects.aspx ] and Wi-Fi expansion. Please stay connected with us by visiting our blog [ http://acerail.posterous.com/ ] or check out our Facebook [
      http://www.facebook.com/acetrain ] page at www.facebook.com/acetrain [ http://www.facebook.com/acetrain ]. These are the best ways to stay updated on ACE news and they also provide channels for you to provide your thoughts, opinions and feedback to ACE.

      ACE Train [ http://www.facebook.com/acetrain ] |
      [ http://www.facebook.com/acetrain ]

      *ACE Buddy Program*

      All good things must come to an end, so the last day to refer a friend to the ACE buddy program [ http://www.acerail.com/buddy.aspx ] is January 31, 2011. Thank you to all the existing ACE riders who referred a buddy to ACE. The buddy program is not gone forever as we will bring it back at a future date. We have received all of your feedback and we want to take the time to retool the program to make it even more efficient. Thanks again to everyone who has participated and
      made the program a success. You still have until the end of the month to refer a buddy so find a coworker or friend and tell them about ACE.

      ACE Buddy Program [ http://www.acerail.com/buddy.aspx ]