Net Worth

  • Chick Schweinsberg
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2003
      In Reports, the Net Worth Report still hangs up my machine every time. I have
      uninstalled and reinstallled several times. Still hangs. I am using V3.3.2 on
      a W2K machine. All other reports work fine and fast. Could be my Net Worth is
      so bad that AM is ashamed to show it.
      Help !!!

      Charles Schweinsberg
    • Luigi
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 29, 2013
        How do I see the Net worth of everything I have, with investments correctly calculated at a specifi date??
        Is it possible that only the Account view initial screen show this and cannot be put into a report?