Re: [acemoney] Digest Number 2116

  • Mike Koeniger
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2010
      Edith,

      USAA is not looking for your PIN, they want your password, the one you use when you sign in on their website. Additionally it appears they want a 10 digit account number, not your USAA number, but the actual account, no dashes, but the actual number. The easiest way to see it is to look at your account online. I have two checking accounts, and two savings accounts with them, and had to set up each one individually. I hope this helps.

      Mike Koeniger
      Newport News, VA
      Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice... moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue. - Barry Goldwater