Portfolio stock prices not downloading

  • Vineet Potdar
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2009
      Hi Acemoney team,

      When I try to download the latest stock prices for my portfolio, it is putting everything as 0.00. This problem is only happening for equity. MF prices are downloading fine. I'm using 3.16.1 version and Google Finance as the source for my prices.

      Please advice.

      --
      Regards,
      Vineet S Potdar.
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2009
        Hi Vineet,

        > When I try to download the latest stock prices for my portfolio, it
        > is putting everything as 0.00. This problem is only happening for
        > equity. MF prices are downloading fine. I'm using 3.16.1 version
        > and Google Finance as the source for my prices.

        We already fixed this problem and the new version will be out soon. Meanwhile please use Yahoo Finance or MSN Money Central as your data source.

        Alex
        MechCAD Software
      • Vineet Potdar
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 1, 2009