Multiple instances of AceMoney

  • Andrey Kuzmin
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 8, 2008
      Is it possible to add an option allowing to launch more than 1
      AceMoney instance? I have to sync 2 different account books and it's
      really annoying that I could not just use ALT+TAB to switch between
      them.

      Thanks!
    • MechCAD Software
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 11, 2008
        Hi Andrey,

        > Is it possible to add an option allowing to launch more
        > than 1 AceMoney instance? I have to sync 2 different account
        > books and it's really annoying that I could not just use ALT+TAB
        > to switch between them.

        Sounds like a good idea, we are adding this item to our development
        plan. This will be an option disabled by default.

        Alex
        MechCAD Software.