3.12 Navigation Bar "Mouse-Over" white-out.

  • fivetears
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2008
      I just performed the 3.12 update and noticed the top navigational bar
      selections "white-out" when moused over. Nav Bar font is OK. I'm
      Running XP. Otherwise, this program kicks @$$.
    • MechCAD Software
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2008
        Hi,

        > I just performed the 3.12 update and noticed the top navigational bar
        > selections "white-out" when moused over. Nav Bar font is OK. I'm
        > Running XP. Otherwise, this program kicks @$$.

        We can't reproduce this. Could you please contact our support
        department at http://support.mechcad.net and attach some screenshots?

        Thanks!

        Alex
        MechCAD Software.