Re: portfolio not updating

  • Remy Lebeau
    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 10, 2008
      ----- Original Message ----
      From: "MechCAD Software" <acemoney@...>
      To: acemoney@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:11 am (PDT)
      Subject: Re: portfolio not updating

      > We found out that Yahoo a couple of weeks ago started to report
      > quotes in a different format. We will release a new version which
      > will take care of this problem soon.

      Perhaps you could implement some kind of dynamic parser or rules engine so that you can manage the logic dynamically via a separate script/config file? Then you wouldn't need to release new software patches each time Yahoo changes their system anymore.

      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
    • whenohk
      Message 2 of 13 , Mar 30, 2008
        --- In acemoney@yahoogroups.com, "MechCAD Software" <acemoney@...>
        wrote:

        > Hello,
        >
        > We found out that Yahoo a couple of weeks ago started to report
        > quotes in a different format. We will release a new version which
        > will take care of this problem soon.
        >
        > Meanwhile try to replace Yahoo with another data source in the
        > properties of your investments. Go to the Porfolio page, double
        click
        > at the investments one by one and select new data source from the
        > drop down list.
        >
        > Thanks,
        >
        > Alex Simanov
        > MechCAD Software

        Hi there, when will the update available?
        Thanks & Regards,