Feature request - simple plot of current account total vs date?

  • andrewvevers
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2007
      Unless I am missing something in the current version, could I request
      a simple report facility whereby the current account balance could be
      plotted on the y axis vs date on the x axis, in a line chart (i.e.
      joined-up points) format?

      I do not want a cash flow report like the bar chart provided in the
      application; I would like a way of seeing my main bank account as a
      line chart, with the facility to also plot future (unrecorded)
      transactions.

      Thanks

      Andrew