Re: Questions about reports

  • Remy Lebeau
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2007
      On Date: Thu May 31, 2007 6:14 am (PDT),
      "red_rider2002" <red_rider2002@...> wrote:

      > I'm trying to generate my report by catigories,
      > but want to exclude the Transfer catigory

      There is an "Include Transfers" option in the main
      Reports screen, which is unchecked by default.

      > I don't know if there is already a way to do
      > this, and if not can you consider putting a
      > feature that allows you to decide if a catigory
      > should be included in reports in a future version?

      There is a "Filter by category" option available as
      well that allows you to check/uncheck individual
      categories.

    • red_rider2002
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 6, 2007
        Thanks, I should have been able to figure that out, Sorry for wasting
        your time.

        today! http://surveylink.yahoo.com/gmrs/yahoo_panel_invite.asp?a=7