Re: U3 Program Compatibilty for Acemoney

  • mwdcanuck
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 28, 2007
      Thanks Ian: I ended up at Euro.ca and downloaded freeware "Package
      Factory" to create U3 version of Ace Money etc. Using the Package
      Factory Software Wizard I converted Ace Money and added the converted
      software to U3 on my flash drive. I get a number of error messages
      about missing items but eventually I am able to enter my Ace Money
      password and the software seems to work okay from the flash drive. I
      think if I understood how to use the Package Factory Advance Mode I
      would somehow have been able to add the missing folder "language"
      which might eliminate the Error messages when I try to access Ace
      Money on the flash drive. I then tried to do the same with Access
      Manager 2 by Citi-Software using the U3 wizard. I then added the
      converted Program to my flash drive but it won't work at all. I
      suspect there is a work around if I could figure out how to use the
      Advanced Mode in Package Factory and will go back to trying to figure
      it out. Meanwhile if you have any helpful suggestions or solutions I
      would appreciate them.

      ---
      In acemoney@yahoogroups.com, "ijhill" <ian.hill@...> wrote:

      > You can use PackageFactory (google it) to create a U3 version of
      > Acemoney for your USB drive, personally I use the PortableApps
      Suite