Migration from Psion Money

  • Mike Ernstoff
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2006
      I am planning to finally move away from my Psion 5MX, which has been
      running Palmtop Money (sometimes known as Psion Money).
      I am looking at getting a PocketPC (running WM5).
      AceMoney for PC and PPC looks appropriate for my needs.

      My question to the group is how easy / difficult it will be to migrate
      several years worth of data (accounts / categories / payments) from
      Psion Money into AceMoney.

      Has anyone been through this process?