Conversion Utilities and Macros

  • ojmn
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2003
      Hello!

      I recently came across a reference to some conversion utilities that
      may (or may not) be of use when attempting to import data into
      AceMoney.

      I must warn that I have not tried any of these myself, I'm just
      passing the web links on to this group in case someone else could
      make use of some of these utilities.

      If interested, take a look at:

      XL2QIF is an Excel macro that converts data to QIF format:

      http://xl2qif.chez.tiscali.fr/xl2qif_en.php

      Other conversion tools:

      http://xl2qif.chez.tiscali.fr/links_en.php

      The Financial File Converter - a utility for converting qif files
      to/from other formats, changing date formats in qif files, and
      auto-categorising files:

      http://www.monthtwosys.co.uk/TFFC.htm

      Best regards,
      O.J.