Welcome!

  • Alexander Simanov
    Message 1 of 5 , May 12, 2003
      Dear AceMoney users,

      We have created this group for you to let you share your opinions and
      exchange the ideas of AceMoney. Please, post tips and tricks, suggest
      new philosophies of usage and simply ask questions about AceMoney!

      Sincerely yours,
      MechCAD team.
      http://www.mechcad.net
    • ojmn
      Message 2 of 5 , May 12, 2003
        Hi Alexander:

        Thanks for setting this forum up! (These Yahoo groups are a good way
        to get a forum started.)

        Would you prefer that suggestions and feature requests for AceMoney
        be sent to you directly by email or that they be posted here? Posting
        on the forum would allow other users to read and perhaps comment on
        them - which might give you a better sense of how widespread the
        interest for a particular enhancement is.

        Best regards,
        O.J.
      • Gord McFee
        Message 3 of 5 , May 12, 2003
          On 2003-05-12 10:42 PM, ojmn wrote:

          > Hi Alexander:
          >
          > Thanks for setting this forum up! (These Yahoo groups are a good way
          > to get a forum started.)
          >
          > Would you prefer that suggestions and feature requests for AceMoney
          > be sent to you directly by email or that they be posted here? Posting
          > on the forum would allow other users to read and perhaps comment on
          > them - which might give you a better sense of how widespread the
          > interest for a particular enhancement is.

          FWIW, since I am not Alexander, I would sure like to see them posted
          here so all can comment.

          --
          Best regards
          Gord McFee
          Message 4 of 5 , May 12, 2003
            Yes, I guess it's better to discuss feature requests here, not in
            private email conversation. Having the opinions of multiple people
            published here would help us to get a better understanding of your
            needs. So, feel free to post your thoughts!

            Alexander.
          • Uffe the Swedish Translator
            Message 5 of 5 , May 13, 2003
              Hallo! I,m the swedish translator. Nice Forum you have here. Good
              luck to you.
              Uffe Q