AceMoney Version 3.5.6

  • MechCAD Software
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2004
      Dear AceMoney Users,

      A new version of AceMoney (3.5.6) is available for download.

      You can download AceMoney from our web site:
      http://www.mechcad.net/downloads/AceMoneySetup.exe

      You can install or update a new version over any older version.
      Deinstallation procedure is not required.

      PLEASE, BACKUP you data before the upgrade.

      What's new?

      3.5.6

      - Added possibility to reconcile transfers on each individual account
      - Added a parser of RegNow affiliate sales notifications
      - Added UK specific sample file
      - Minor bug fixes

      Thank you!

      MechCAD Software Team
      http://www.mechcad.net
      E-mail: info@...
    • rasingram2
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2, 2004
        hello

        i have installed and run the new version, and the reconcilling in
        each account shows correctly, however, the balance account button
        and the hide reconcilled transactions show incorrect data, it
        appears as if although the transaction can be reconcilled twice, it
        only needs to be reconcilled once for these features to hide the
        transaction, when it should check to see if it is reconcilled in the
        account that is being veiwed.

        sorry to bring a bug to your attention so soon after a new release
        (if it is a bug and not me using it wrong)

        Richard

        --- In acemoney@yahoogroups.com, "MechCAD Software" <acemoney@m...>