Re: Left Menu Not Visible When Viewing Transactions of a Selected Account

  • JuWlz
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 29 12:57 AM
      ... and/or have a clickable arrow on the left of the page to allow the side panel to be shown or hidden.

      Julie

      --- In acemoney@yahoogroups.com, "JuWlz" <julie.wills@...> wrote:

      > Hi Alex
      >
      > This had me fooled too recently, and it took me a long time to work out how to switch the side panel back on because access to the option is not in an obvious place.
      >
      > It's not very intuitive to right click on a transaction to do something that affects the entire page. Right clicking on a transaction should allow you to do things to that particular transaction.
      >
      > It would make much more sense to put the Display Side Panel setting in the View menu.
      >
      > Julie
      >
      > --- In acemoney@yahoogroups.com, "alexp_mechcad" <alexp@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Just right click on any transaction (or empty row) and select 'Display side panel'
      > >
      > > Regards,
      > > Alex P
      > > MechCAD Software
      > >
      > > --- In acemoney@yahoogroups.com, "drj_needhelp" <drjrfrederick@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > It was visible when I started setting up my accounts. Now when I select an account I only see the transactions.
      > > >
      > > > When I am viewing account the left menu shows up.
      > > >
      > > > At one time I think I was able to turn the left menu off and on.
      > > >
      > > > I was very pleased with the program until this happened and now I do not see now I can use it effectively.
      > > >
      > > > I downloaded accounts and I think installed an update when this disaster happened to me.
      > > >
      > > > I have the program installed on a 64 bit HP Laptop, Windows 7,

    • Remy
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 30 7:30 PM
        --- In acemoney@yahoogroups.com, "JuWlz" <julie.wills@...> wrote:

        > It would make much more sense to put the Display Side Panel setting in the View menu.

        Or put a small button in the corner with an arrow or other appropriate glyph on it.
      • alexp_mechcad
        Message 3 of 6 , May 1, 2012
          We will make a change in the next release. Thank you all for the suggestions.

          Regards,
          Alex P.
          MechCAD Software