Transaction Date; A quick way to change existing transaction date

  • seamancontrol
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 26 1:51 PM
      I like to change all my AM transactions to reflect the date when the banks post them. Therefore, quite often I change the entered transaction dates by 1 or 2 days by opening the edit box. I would like to see a right click option or a quicker way to add or subtract transaction days other than through opening the edit box each time.
      SeamanControl
    • Remy
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 26 10:43 PM

        Please go to http://support.mechcad.net to submit a feature request.