Re: [acemoney] bad computer

  • David Polister
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 25 5:16 PM
      Do you still have the key used to activate it? If so, download the most
      recent release on the new PC.

      Insure sharing is enabled in the datafile and enter a password.
      Save the datafile someplace you can get to on the new PC.. online or
      thumbdrive or...

      Uninstall the software from old PC
      Install downloaded software on new PC

      Copy datafile to new PC

      Start AM, enter activation key and show it where you've saved the datafile.

      I think that should do it.

      Others can chip in if I've missed a step. Any questions? Just ask.

      --
      David N. Polister

    • aussie59au
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 25 8:56 PM