bad computer

  • tractors4ya
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 25 3:10 PM
      how do I move my software to a new computer without paying for another download
    • David Polister
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 25 5:16 PM
        Do you still have the key used to activate it? If so, download the most
        recent release on the new PC.

        Insure sharing is enabled in the datafile and enter a password.
        Save the datafile someplace you can get to on the new PC.. online or
        thumbdrive or...

        Uninstall the software from old PC
        Install downloaded software on new PC

        Copy datafile to new PC

        Start AM, enter activation key and show it where you've saved the datafile.

        I think that should do it.

        Others can chip in if I've missed a step. Any questions? Just ask.

        --
        David N. Polister

      • aussie59au
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 25 8:56 PM