Re: [acemoney] Re: delete account

  • David Polister
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 25 8:16 AM
      Wasn't sure, but I think we all posted about the same time... Or while I
      was making the picture. After sending, I saw that several posts had been
      made.

      --
      David N. Polister

    • grammenj
      Message 2 of 13 , Apr 26 7:54 AM
        Thank you I see what you mean but when I bring up accounts and go to the ones to me deleted, they turn blue & I have a hand with finger pointing to account, right clicking takes me right to account with transactions etc. I have no option to add or delete. I am using a Mac could that be the difference?

        --- In acemoney@yahoogroups.com, David Polister <dave.polister@...> wrote:

        > Wasn't sure, but I think we all posted about the same time... Or while I
        > was making the picture. After sending, I saw that several posts had been
        > made.
        >
        > On Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 10:03 AM, JuWlz <julie.wills@...> wrote:
        >
        > > **
        > >

        > > As always,

        > > The forum is set up to reject attachments (which is why I posted a link to
        > > a screenshot).
        > >
        > > Julie
        > >

        > > --- In acemoney@yahoogroups.com, David Polister <dave.polister@> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > Attached a pic of the right click menu, if it come through.
        > >

        > --
        > David N. Polister

      • JuWlz
        Message 3 of 13 , Apr 26 8:57 AM
          Ah - I don't think Macs understand the concept of right clicking. I don't know what the Mac equivalent is.

          Julie

          --- In acemoney@yahoogroups.com, "grammenj" <gramme1237@...> wrote:

          > Thank you I see what you mean but when I bring up accounts and go to the ones to me deleted, they turn blue & I have a hand with finger pointing to account, right clicking takes me right to account with transactions etc. I have no option to add or delete. I am using a Mac could that be the difference?
        • alexp_mechcad
          Message 4 of 13 , Apr 26 9:40 AM
            Some Mac mice do not have the right button, but only one, and on others, they do have the right button but it is not enabled.
            Please go to System Preferences -> Mouse and check the configuration for the 'Second click' (right click).

            If your mouse is one button, you can still achieve right click by holding Ctrl pressed and left clicking

            Regards,
            Alex P.
            MechCAD Software

            --- In acemoney@yahoogroups.com, "grammenj" <gramme1237@...> wrote:

            > Thank you I see what you mean but when I bring up accounts and go to the ones to me deleted, they turn blue & I have a hand with finger pointing to account, right clicking takes me right to account with transactions etc. I have no option to add or delete. I am using a Mac could that be the difference?
            >
            > --- In acemoney@yahoogroups.com, David Polister <dave.polister@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Wasn't sure, but I think we all posted about the same time... Or while I
            > > was making the picture. After sending, I saw that several posts had been
            > > made.
            > >
            > > On Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 10:03 AM, JuWlz <julie.wills@> wrote:
            > >
            > > > **
            > > >

            > > > As always,

            > > > The forum is set up to reject attachments (which is why I posted a link to
            > > > a screenshot).
            > > >
            > > > Julie

            > > --
            > > David N. Polister

          • Gramm E
            Message 5 of 13 , Apr 26 10:31 AM
              Yey!!  configuring mouse did it.  You were correct.  Thanks.

              Gramme