Re: Online banking accounts / deleting accounts?

  • Remy
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 23 7:47 PM
      --- In acemoney@yahoogroups.com, "jayleighsmith1" <jayleighsmith1@...> wrote:

      > I don't know why you would want to have your password & user ID inserted into the software?

      Really? So the software can download transactions directly from the bank account(s) without having to go through the bank's website.
    • Remy
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 23 7:56 PM
        --- In acemoney@yahoogroups.com, "spinnaker2011" <me@...> wrote:

        > There is "supposed" to be a place for userid and password but all I am seeing is Bank number, routing number and transfer code.

        Go into the Account's properties and click on the Online Setup button.

        > And how do you delete accounts?

        Right-click on the Account and choose the Delete option.

        > No online payee list?

        What is that supposed to be? The ability to store a list of Payees on a remote server? Why would you want that?

        > And support on yahoo groups? Are you kidding?

        This is a peer-to-peer support group. Users helping other users. This is NOT the official support channel, though official support personnel do chime in from time to time. The official support channel is http://support.mechcad.net

        > Please do something to change my mind.

        That is for you to do yourself. Read the tutorials, use the software for awhile, play with the features, decide for yourself if AceMoney suits your needs or not.