401(k) Issue

  • Richard
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 23 5:02 PM
      401(k)'s with Fidelity calculate balances using quotes to 6 decimal places. I've set the option in AceMoney to 6 decimal places, but the program continues to round to 4 decimal places in the 401(k) investment account causing the 401(k) balance to be off by a significant amount. How can we get the investment accounts to perform calculations using 6 decimal places?