Re: Problem with the 'change' column in portfolio view.

  • JuWlz
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 23 2:26 AM
      I can't help you with your AceMoney question, but in the Messages area of the group, if you click on the blue message title, you'll see that post, and if you scroll down to the bottom of the page you'll see the hierarchy of all the messages in the topic.

      At the top of that section is a blue label "expand" which allows you to see each message in full, or you can expand the individual messages by clicking on their (blue) titles.

      Julie