development

  • Anthony Felix
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 23 12:55 AM
      Hi ACE group

      I have benefitted a great deal from the discussions in the group and thank all of you who take so much trouble to help us use the program.

      May I use the group to suggest developments ?

      The features that I would like to see added is a year to date column on the portfolio investments view - with an option to set either the calendar year or the tax year and a capital gains report facility that would help when reporting for tax.

      Thanks again to you all

      Anthony

    • JuWlz
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 23 2:22 AM