Re: Unable to open file

  • JuWlz
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 22 2:34 AM
      I assume the shortcut is to the application then, and not to the file? (You can right click and choose Properties to find out.)

      Of course, once you've opened the file another way, opening the application with the "Open last used file" option ticked would open the file again, even if it had previously lost track of what the file was.

      Julie