RE: [acemoney] Re: Licence conditions

  • Max Wanadoo
    Message 1 of 32 , Apr 17 9:42 PM
      TeamViewer (free for non-commercial use) is a better option than Logmein. I
      use both and opt for TeamViewer.

      Max

      Message 32 of 32 , Apr 18 6:29 AM
        It is very subjective, but I find it so easy with TV and less easy with
        Logmein
        Max

        Could you explain WHY TeamViewer is better than Logmein? I use logmein on
        Ipad, Iphone to access my PC and its a breeze!!!
        Thanks
        Thomas