RE: [acemoney] Licensing Issues

  • Max Wanadoo
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 16 4:13 PM
      Jay:

      Just a suggestion - why not carry your data file with you. When you get to
      your destination, download and install the 30-day trial (full) version.
      Point to your datafile and use that. When you have finished, un-install the
      trial version. On return home, your datafile will be up to date and ready
      to use full-time on your licenced copy.

      Max

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 16 4:37 PM
        Thanks Max! - I hadn't thought about using the trial version but that sounds like a good workaround. I could carry the trial install file on the same USB stick, also. I usually email myself an attached copy of the data file in case the USB stick is lost or damaged, too.