Re: [acemoney] Re: iPhone App

  • Kevin
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 13 5:28 AM
      Julie,

      I just want to say that those discussions about an Android app you linked
      to were part of the reason I chose to try out AceMoney. A mobile app is
      very important to me, and the prospect of having one soon (hopefully this
      quarter) definitely helped to sway my decision, among other things. But
      unfortunately, Yahoo doesn't let us see the screenshots from the first
      reply. A little research on that tells me that you had to be a subscriber
      to the group and receiving individual e-mails of posts in order to get
      them. I was wondering if there was any way you or someone else could
      provide those screenshots somewhere where the rest of us could see them.
      imgur.com is a great, free site for sharing images. I realize they may no
      longer be the way the current dev team is going, but it would still be nice
      to see what was being considered at that time.

      Thanks.