Re: [acemoney] Unable to copy reports

  • Eric Weir
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 18, 2012
      On Mar 18, 2012, at 1:03 PM, Thomas van der Straten Waillet wrote:

      > From any report, with File menu EXPORT, you will export that report with name "Report" in .csv format, able to be opened and further processed by Excel or other Spreadsheet.

      Thanks, Thomas.. I misremembered how I did it last year. Funny, though, I was able to copy the first report I did. But not the same report a second time.

      Forgot to mention that I'm using AceMoney in Wineskin on a Mac. Thought maybe the problem had to do with confusion in that case between AceMoney's control-c and and Apple's command-c commands for copying, but didn't work with either of them.

      Regards,
      Eric Weir
      Decatur, GA
      eeweir@...

      "A man should be in the world as though he were not in it
      so that it will be no worse because of his life."

      - Wendell Berry