Re: [acemoney] Re: Duplicate detector is broken again

  • David Polister
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 6, 2012
      I've had a similar issue, I've reopened my previous case, though no
      response, may have to start a new one. By the way you're still two version
      behind. Current is now 4.20.4. No change to the transfer duplication at
      least on my accounts.

      --
      David N. Polister

    • Remy
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 7, 2012
        --- In acemoney@yahoogroups.com, David Polister <dave.polister@...> wrote:

        > By the way you're still two version behind.
        > Current is now 4.20.4.

        That is the version I am running.
      • alexp_mechcad
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 8, 2012
          Would you be so kind to open a support ticket at http://support.mechcad.net/
          and provide us some more detailed information, possibly your sanitized OFX file, so we can investigate the issue?

          Regards,
          Alex P.
          MechCAD Software