Unexpected daily affairs application of Acemoney

  • aussie59au
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2012
      After completing entry of my not inconsiderable backlog, Acemoney effectively delivers. As a little example, my mobile phone batteries seem to be playing up and losing their charge quicker than normal.
      I checked, found when & where they had been purchased, and realised that because of their age, they are likely to need replacing.

      Not earth-shattering, but it was able to provide a small but significant piece of information along the path to solution of a general issue. This is just a small example of how Acemoney can fit into & is useful to managing our daily affairs.

      Elius