RE: [acecomm] Students from Yokohama International College of Social welfare are here again!

  • S. Gary
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 28, 2008
      Hi Travis,
      thanks for you email, i am involved in YVIP this year and involved in the june camp. other then that, i am free and very interested. so if my schedule for yv permits, i would like to take part. i think the june camp is from 5-8 june. if that is confirmed, i will be ok to take part. do tell me if i am selected to help. thanks once again for the invite.

      cheers,
      gary

      To: svcorps@yahoogroups.com; acecomm@yahoogroups.com; acecomm@yahoogroups.com
      From: Travis_Lee@...
      Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 10:46:14 +0800
      Subject: [acecomm] Students from Yokohama International College of Social welfare are here again!

      Dear SVC members,

      Students from Yokohama International College of Social Welfare are here again!  They will be visiting S'pore from 8 to 14 June.

      Traditionally, SVC has always had volunteers bringing them around sightseeing and accompanying them on their VWO visits when they are here.  Our relationship with them goes a long way back to about 20 years!

      So once again, they are here in S'pore and they are hoping that we will once again have volunteers to guide them around and play host.

      This time round, the group is smaller.  Only 5 volunteers (3 Females & 2 Males aged preferably 18 years and above) will be required (full day) from 9 to 12 June.  The programme is attached.

      Pls revert to me if you are interested!

      Thanks!
      Travis LEE | Corporate Communications Manager
      Corporate Communications | Division National Council of Social Service
      170 Ghim Moh Road #01-02 S 279621 DID: 62102641 Fax: 64671705 www.ncss.org.sg
      Privileged/Confidential information may be contained in this message. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately.

      Express yourself and stay connected with the latest Windows Live Messenger! Windows Live Messenger