About the works assigned.

  • Daniel
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2007
      HEY GUYS !

      i hope you all are having fun in this chinese new year period !
      i sure am having =D.

      anyways !

      me and wan leng would like to remind you all about those things that
      were assigned to you all to do before we went on a 2 weeks (actually
      3) holiday.

      its been 3 weeks, so me and wan leng hoped that we can see some
      results being posted in this very yahoo groups.

      please prepare to present them on our 2nd meeting this friday. we
      hope that you all did something so that we can progress smoothly and
      according to schedule. we are lagging behind by abit.

      BUT NVM !

      WE KNOW WE ARE A SUPERB TEAM SO WE CAN DEFINITELY DO IT.

      and constantly check your email and this yahoo group for more updates.

      the agenda will be out this thursday.

      JIA YOU !

      CHEERS !