76Students from Yokohama International College of Social welfare are here again!

  • Travis LEE
    Apr 28, 2008

      Dear SVC members,

      Students from Yokohama International College of Social Welfare are here again!  They will be visiting S'pore from 8 to 14 June.

      Traditionally, SVC has always had volunteers bringing them around sightseeing and accompanying them on their VWO visits when they are here.  Our relationship with them goes a long way back to about 20 years!

      So once again, they are here in S'pore and they are hoping that we will once again have volunteers to guide them around and play host.

      This time round, the group is smaller.  Only 5 volunteers (3 Females & 2 Males aged preferably 18 years and above) will be required (full day) from 9 to 12 June.  The programme is attached.

      Pls revert to me if you are interested!

      Thanks!
      Travis LEE | Corporate Communications Manager
      Corporate Communications | Division National Council of Social Service
      170 Ghim Moh Road #01-02 S 279621 · DID: 62102641 · Fax: 64671705 · www.ncss.org.sg
      Privileged/Confidential information may be contained in this message. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately.

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic