72Join the Heartstrings Walk!

  • Travis LEE
    Aug 15, 2007

      Dear fellow volunteers!

      I would like to encourage everyone of you to join me in the Heartstrings Walk this Sat!  It starts at 9 am and there is a host of activities for everyone to have fun too!  There's the carnival and also fireworks at night!

      If we can get 50 people, we can qualify for a 1-for-1 plus a 10% discount, ie. total 100 people for the prize of 50 and less.  But of cos the whole idea is to have fun, walk as a whole group and at the same time, contribute to a meaningful activities like this and help beneficiaries.

      The normal cost is $10 per pax.  More details are available on http://www.marinabaychallenge.sg/event.html

      Let me know if you are interested to join in.  Perhaps Team V can come in and do this as a volunteer activity also!

      I hope to hear from you guys!

      Let's have some fun!

      Cheers!
      Travis