It came in. yea!!!

  • Roger
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 13, 2005
      I recieved my 250 today, and after putting it together went outside to
      experiment to see how well it works, in ten minutes I found a nickel
      about two inches down right in front of my door. I'm sure pleased with
      it. Just my luck I have to stop to go to work, really tempting to call
      in sick. Oh well, tomorrow is another day, and I will be out there
      hunting, and having the time of my life.
      Enjoy and hh. Roger
    • bigcatdaddy49
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 13, 2005
        Let the fun begin!! Glad you dug up a nickle instead of one of the
        hated square pulltabs.

        --- In ace250@yahoogroups.com, "Roger" <rogandjan@y...> wrote:
        > I recieved my 250 today, and after putting it together went outside
        > experiment to see how well it works, in ten minutes I found a nickel
        > about two inches down right in front of my door. I'm sure pleased
        with
        > it. Just my luck I have to stop to go to work, really tempting to
        call
        > in sick. Oh well, tomorrow is another day, and I will be out there
        > hunting, and having the time of my life.
        > Enjoy and hh. Roger
      • tracker4user
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 14, 2005
          Well I'm looking forward to your opinion of the machine Roger. I'll
          warn you, the time is going to fly by using it! I find myself
          saying "ok, just 5 more minutes, then I'll head home", and 45 minutes
          later, I pack it up and head home.

          Enjoy it,

          Ken