Re: Welcome!

  • bigcatdaddy49
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 13, 2005
      Well, I'm sweltering down here in the Texas heat, just outside of
      Austin. I've had some great finds with the 250 so far including, but
      not limited to, a nice 14k gold ring with a small diamond and a
      birthstone, several silver rings, some were James Avery, and 2 crosses
      with chains, both James Avery. I mainly coinshoot parks and schools but
      also try and find some relics at old sites. My nickle count is always
      up when I use the 250. I always end up with a few, unlike my other
      Garrrets, which I usually give up on digging nickles with. Sweet
      little 'tector with a bunch of features for just a few bucks.