Ingot

  • marnact
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 9 1:15 PM
      Very nice. What the heck is it doing on a playground? I found a 14K
      gold and diamond ring on a playscape last year; makes you wonder.
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 9 1:25 PM
        You both must live in some quite affluent neighborhoods...we only
        played with matchbox cars when we were young :)

        Goes to show, you can find anything anywhere in our hobby!

        Best regards,

        Ken