Re: 4.5" Sniper Coil

  • curlyblue227
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 9, 2006
      Ken,
      I have posted two pics of the Silver Ingot in the photos section,
      folder labelled Marilyn. My husband's detector is a Tesoro DeLeon and
      he has found some unique items with it as well.(1906 dog tag and a
      1867 2cent US coin to name a few) We are enjoying the hobby very
      much, but just wish it was a year round hobby.
      Marilyn