Re: Winter!

  • David
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 31, 2006
      No, No, NO,

      Check out the hills where the kids go tobogganing and sledding. Go in
      the early morning before the kids show up.

      Dave
      Toledo, OH

      --- In ace250@yahoogroups.com, Marna Goodyear <marnag@s...> wrote:

      > As much as I hate to give in and admit it, I'm afraid hunting season
      is over for '05. We had two inches of snow yesterday with 6 more
      coming tonight. And of course I spotted an old foundation last
      weekend in the woods that I want to hunt, but I guess it's time to
      take the batteries out of the 250. Damn!