Re: [ace250] Re: Go get 'em!!

  • Bob Loren
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 16, 2006
      Hey Ken,

      The spring will be fine. It's a very large field, and the construction will only cover a small part of it. I'm sure we can find some relics anywhere along Route 11. It's been a major road in the valley for many, many years. Lots of troops marched up and down it.

      I can drive to the Detroit area in about 10 hours with my family, quicker by myself, so 12 hours from Saginaw would be about right.

      I'm looking forward to it, Ken. Early spring is a good time, before the bugs get bad and before it gets too hot.

      Stay in touch, we will set this up.

      Bobby