Re: [ace250] New poll for ace250

  • Patrick A. Timlin
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 20, 2005
      --- "Patrick A. Timlin" <ptimlin@...> wrote:
      > With that said, your poll probably should have included an "Other
      > brand" option.

      Whoops, poor reading skills I guess. Looking closer I see you DO have
      an "other" option. All those words confused me. Can't you just use
      pictures? :)

      Patrick Timlin
      http://www.geocities.com/ptimlin/
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 21, 2005
        Thanks Patrick. In the poll, one of the choices is "other brand",
        which this would qualify.

        Ken

        --- In ace250@yahoogroups.com, "Patrick A. Timlin" <ptimlin@y...>
        wrote:

        > For low cost, I have read of people using this one...
        >
        > http://www.mytoolstore.com/wizard/little.html
        >
        > probably not as good as real pinpointers since this is really meant
        > more for finding nails in wall studs, but for less than $20 it
        might
        > be worth a try to some people.
        >
        > With that said, your poll probably should have included an "Other
        > brand" option.
        >
        > Patrick
        >
        > --- ace250@yahoogroups.com wrote:

        > > ace250 group:
        > >
        > > Do you use a pinpointer probe while detecting? Even if you don't
        > > please take a minute to complete this poll. Thank you.
        > >
        > > o Yes I use a pinpointer
        > > o I don't have one yet, but would like one.
        > > o I've used them and don't like them
        > > o I am not interested on one
        > > o I use a Merlin
        > > o I use a vibraprobe
        > > o I use a Sunray
        > > o I use an Automax Precision V2
        > > o I use a White's Bullseye
        > > o I use a different model pinpointer
        > > o I would recommend non-users to get a pinpointer
        > > o I don't feel a pinpointer helps me

        > > not collected via email. To vote, you must go to the Yahoo!
        Groups

        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 21, 2005
          No problem...

          Best regards,