No activity

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 6, 2005
      No activity in 7 days on this forum??? You all must have it as dry as
      I do in Michigsn! I went out over the week-end, and the ground is
      like cement! We should start our "rainy season" in a week or two
      though, and that should help things out.

      Best regards,

      Ken
    • Mark Conner
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 7, 2005
        Ace250guy,

        You encouraged me to get off my rear and go out detecting, and I'm
        glad I did!

        I found another ring last night at a volleyball court. This is the
        same volleyball court I went my first time detecting. I figured I
        was a little wiser and more experienced with the 250 now, so I
        decided I would go back and give this court another try.

        The ring is either white gold or silver with a sapphire and it has
        three small diamonds on either side, six diamonds in all. I uploaded
        a couple of pictures for anyone interested; ring2 and ring2b.

        I also found some clad and more Canadian coins; this is the same
        place I found Canadian money at previously.

        Between this ring, the diamond ring, toe rings, and coins found, I
        guess the Ace 250 has officially paid for itself!

        Thanks, Ace250guy!

        I guess that's what this forum is for, to help encourage each other,
        it really paid off this time.

        Has everyone tried the beach volleyball courts in their area? I
        noticed yesterday that more people were out playing at the courts
        now that the temperatures have started coming down a bit. More
        people playing, equals more goodies to be found!

        Good Luck everyone!

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 8, 2005
          I enjoy success stories, and you were definitely successful! Great
          job!

          Ken

          --- In ace250@yahoogroups.com, "Mark Conner" <mkconner@y...> wrote:
          > Ace250guy,
          >
          > You encouraged me to get off my rear and go out detecting, and I'm
          > glad I did!
          >
          > I found another ring last night at a volleyball court. This is the
          > same volleyball court I went my first time detecting. I figured I
          > was a little wiser and more experienced with the 250 now, so I
          > decided I would go back and give this court another try.
          >
          > The ring is either white gold or silver with a sapphire and it has
          > three small diamonds on either side, six diamonds in all. I
          uploaded
          > a couple of pictures for anyone interested; ring2 and ring2b.
          >
          > I also found some clad and more Canadian coins; this is the same
          > place I found Canadian money at previously.
          >
          > Between this ring, the diamond ring, toe rings, and coins found,
          > guess the Ace 250 has officially paid for itself!
          >
          > Thanks, Ace250guy!
          >
          > I guess that's what this forum is for, to help encourage each
          other,
          > it really paid off this time.
          >
          > Has everyone tried the beach volleyball courts in their area? I
          > noticed yesterday that more people were out playing at the courts
          > now that the temperatures have started coming down a bit. More
          > people playing, equals more goodies to be found!
          >
          > Good Luck everyone!
          >

          > --- In ace250@yahoogroups.com, "ace250guy" <milairnut@y...> wrote:
          > > No activity in 7 days on this forum??? You all must have it as
          > dry as
          > > I do in Michigsn! I went out over the week-end, and the ground
          is
          > > like cement! We should start our "rainy season" in a week or
          two
          > > though, and that should help things out.
          > >
          > > Best regards,
          > >
          > > Ken
        • bigcatdaddy49
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 8, 2005
            I'm guessing that's gonna give you bragging rights for a while. I'll
            bet your ticker's still thumping!!