surprise coin

  • hmatyas
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2005
      I was in Middleton, Wisconsin visiting my daughter and her husband. I
      had my Ace 250 and I asked Brian if he wanted to see how the Ace 250
      worked. We went to the volleyball court (sand) and we found 3
      penneys, a play credit card and a hand held video game. I then got a
      beep, it showed a nickel. When we found it, it sensed like a nickel,
      was the shape of a nickel, but it turned out to be 100 lira! It was
      made in 2002. I was surprised to say the least.

      I live near Milwaukee, so if anyone needs a partner, let me know.