Have you sold a 250 lately?

  • Stanlee Brown
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2013
      I bought one back in 2008 in preparation for
      a visit from my grandson. Turns out we didn't
      do much with it then, nor have I since.
      'Can't quite get the hang of it....

      I'm tempted to list it on ebay but their fees plus
      the PayPay charges have made selling ridiculous
      via that route.

      What's been your experience, alternate sites/forums?

      Thanks,
      Stan