Cashed in

  • RONG
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 15, 2012
      Today I took 2 gold rings and 2 gold bracelet charms to Gold Pros
      that I found with my Ace 250 and got $105. Taking my wife out tonight.
    • Albert
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 15, 2012
        Congratulations!

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Dec 15, 2012, at 1:52 PM, "RONG" <rgallo0@...> wrote:

        Today I took 2 gold rings and 2 gold bracelet charms to Gold Pros
        that I found with my Ace 250 and got $105. Taking my wife out tonight.

      • marnact
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 7, 2013
          I hope y'all had fun. I don't want to be a killjoy but places like that don't give you nearly what the gold is worth. Find yourself a private precious metals dealer to deal with and you'll make out much better. I have a guy who I meet with from time to time at a McDonald's and we sit at a table and he pulls out his scales, etc. I can't even imagine what people must think we're doing!!! :)

          Marna (CT)

          --- In ace250@yahoogroups.com, "RONG" wrote:

          > Today I took 2 gold rings and 2 gold bracelet charms to Gold Pros
          > that I found with my Ace 250 and got $105. Taking my wife out tonight.

        • Alan Schmidbauer
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 8, 2013
            Good job. I haven't been out for a year. Hope to share some finds in spring. Al