hello

  • jjn77
    Message 1 of 3 , May 26, 2012
      My name is John.
      I am new to metal detecting, I have the Garrett, 250 metal detector. I haven't used it much yet, I have found some coin and a lot of junk metal. I am hoping that I will be able to get some tricks from the members of this group that will help me in my new hobby.
      I'm in Lansing, Michigan. I hope you all are having a fine day and good hunting.

      jjn77