East coast

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 30 10:33 AM
      I hope all of our east coast members faired ok with Hurricane Irene...Marna...did you come through unscathed hopefully?

      Ken
    • marnact
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 31 4:42 AM
        Other than a hole in the hen coop roof from a large limb, we are okay. I was hoping to be able to get to the beach to hunt after the storm, but the damage at the shore is so bad it's hard to get there. Thanks for asking!

        Marna