Re: Found this but I don't know what it is!

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 21, 2011
      Wow, what an opportunity to hunt there Marna! Please update us with your stories and pictures please!!

      Sorry for not seeing your post sooner. We had our oldest daughter get married in March, and our middle daughter's wedding is in three weeks...so I've been a little scatter brained (and writing way too many checks:) )

      Best regards,
      Ken