Re: Cleaning last summers finds and...

  • ShawnE
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 11, 2011
      Wow...how exciting, Ken! What a great reminder to us all to keep what we think of as junk at first and really do some research before tossing.
      No...I have never found a meteorite...not that I know of anyway...your story will make me take a closer look from now on.
      There is a Geologist group in the city just above me and great rock shop a trains ride ride away in IL if I ever do think I have one. Have been wanting to take a huge chunk of a rock that I think might be Rose Quartz to them to see what they think.
      Let us know what you find out...can't wait to hear.